I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love the minty coolness of mint chocolate chip ice cream. This refreshing, classic shake is sure to win your heart and become a mainstay in your blissful life. It is not only delicious, but it is supercharged for ultimate nutrition.
- 1½ cups Coconut Bliss Vanilla Island
- 1 cup almond milk (or nut or seed milk of choice)
- 12 mint leaves (or 4–6 drops of organic peppermint oil)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1 cup of ice (optional)
Place all ingredients except raw cacao nibs in blender and blend until smooth. Add cacao nibs and ice cubes and blend until ground. Garnish with a mint leaf.